Saturday, April 04, 2009

Easter for Easterns

Easter is at the corner, and time for holidays 
Although I don't celebrate Easter but as an Eastern people, I will also make the best out of it.

Start of with open house at my course mates' house, they are all incredible Malay cuisine chefs, thanks to them I can taste the awesomeness of nasi lemak.
Missed home so much, haha.



It's my 2nd round for food, and I guess someone noticed...
Keep it low profile mate , haha


The girl who make the sambal, good work Ezzathy-chan =)
Very supportive course mate!


Speaking of supportive course mates, my friend here had been with me since I first came Newcastle, now is also my course mate.
A very strong, confident and helpful friend to have. 



Not forgetting the funny and sassy Jap-Aussie friend who is also my course mate.
Taught me a lot of fashion sense and Japanese music.
~Arigatou~

Other than having free food, had lots of fun later watching movies and playing cards.
Feels like I am playing like a child during festive seasons.
But gotta start working hard soon...

...Ah, the holidays had just started, I guess I'll relax for awhile...
To be continued...after enough relaxing 

No comments: