Thursday, September 08, 2005

Welcome to My Life !

Lala... although it's like a bit late to create a new blog... heh heh. But anyway, thanks for just logging into this new born site. Hope you will like it. Thanks for your support !
Now, my biodata...hehe
Name: Tang Hoi Mun
Nickname: Addie ^_^
e-mail: addie_boy27@hotmail.com, addie5101@yahoo.com
Date of birth: 27th December
School: Sang Suria till Seri Suria ( 11 years )
Home: Near Leisure Mall, Cheras
Horoscope: Capricorn

Now I put some of my daily photo... hehe...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Welcome to my class in school~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My friends...from left; Giap, me, Mingzz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
also my frenz...Grace...hehe....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lala... me~ posing the 007 agent... prepare your paper bags...heh heh

Well, i'll end here... Wish all I people I know will have a wonderful life...

1 comment:

Low Carb Ketogenic Diets said...

Great blogg. I hope you find this link helpful.gsm cellular phone Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net!
Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Cingular, Sprint PCS, and Verizon! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping! To get these low prices, all you have to do is sign up for wireless service! Competition among wireless carriers is extremely fierce and most calling plans include bonuses like free long distance, free nationwide roaming, unlimited night & weekend calling, extra anytime minutes, and more!