Saturday, June 07, 2008

1st Med Exam

Oh no! Another 5 days to go before my 1st medical exams!!! 

First up (12th June)- Professional Practice! (which a lot of Malaysian failed before)
Next (17th June)- Medical Science (heaps load of stuff to study- 12 Working Problems!) 
Then (18th June)- Public Health (epidemiologist needed!!!) 
Finally (24th June)- General Psychology (least worried of) 

What to do? What to do? 
Heh heh, I also can't believe how I got into medicine in the first place (over 90% in average and pass interview) 
Oh well, although just 5 days, I'll try my best~ Have to pass 1st semester, or else cannot continue 2nd semester.
Gambateh~

Looking forward to the holidays~~~

^^

I can do it! Continue my wrath!


Hope to perform this on some real patients soon, hehehe.

加油!


No comments: