Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Light Drizzle

I am like a light drizzle.
A rain that does help a bit, but not a whole lot.
A rain that can be sometimes forgettable or sometimes memorable.
A rain that does not make any significance to the weather.
A rain that does not cause disaster neither in the extreme nor the least.
I'm just there...averagely.

People who does not flow with me takes an umbrella.
People who does not care will just walk away like any other day.
People who thinks about me would acknowledge me and might enjoy it...
but still trying to not get to soaked by me, who doesn't?

It does not matter,
I'll keep pouring...lightly.
Who knows someday I might earth out a few flowers or crops,
Who knows someday I might bedazzle everyone with rainbows,
With all that pouring,
I'm sure it would be absorbed somewhere...
Somewhere in the solid grounds,
I shall rest my rainy cloud over it,
and shower down with all my mightiest goodness of all.


Every time there's a light drizzle, I would look up,
...and let it drown my thoughts

END
Kaiwyn

No comments: