Thursday, September 11, 2014

The sun

I'm the core,
I'm the centre of everything,
hence I control everything,
I control the amount of beams that I release,
I manage the amount of energy that I burn,
I allow the amount of planets circling around me.

I'm the core,
I'm the centre of everything,
but I don't control everything,
Other planets filter the amount of beams that they acquire,
Other planets manage the amount of energy that they receive,
Other planets also have their own moons and satellites circling around them.

I'm not the core,
I'm not the centre of everything,
and I certainly can't control everything,
as I'm only in my own galaxy.
Other galaxies have their own way of illumination,
Other galaxies have their own energy systems,
Other galaxies also have their own systems and planets populating in them.

Ultimately,
everyone's important in their own way.
Stop thinking about changing someone else,
Stop complaining about how others act,
Stop expecting that things will be done your way,
As the sun continues to burn on its own,
Supplying endless amounts of beams and energy,
The planets carry on remaining in their own orbit,
As what's important is not how much you will receive back what you've given
the crucial part is that you have willingly and effortlessly done your best,
in being what you might perceive subconsciously as...
The Absolute Centre of Everything.











With warm regards
K.Tang

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How r u? I miss you badly.

Love u.