Sunday, August 02, 2015

Pluto

I was floating peacefully in my own space,
I have my own orbit different than most,
I have my own moons that circles around me,
I was in my own world for a long time,
Doesn't matter if I was furthest from the Sun,
Or whether if I am icy cold,
I am a free spirit in my own wavelength,

Until someone spotted me,
I was given a name,
I was given a position,
I was given a title,
A satellite was launched out for me,
Suddenly my every spin and adventure in space was closely monitored,
I am still a free spirit,
Still in my own wavelength,
But being labelled by someone in the 3rd planet of the Solar System,
Whom I can't even see hear or feel from my side.

Until someone denied me,
I was demoted from my previous position,
I was stripped off from my previous title,
I was labelled as just another asteroid floating in Solar System,
My every spin and adventure in space was still closely monitored,
I am still a free spirit,
Still in my own wavelength,
Despite being labelled by someone,
And denied by someone else in the same 3rd planet of the Solar System.
The satellite that finally flew me by,
With the remains of that someone who spotted me,
Whom I still can't even see hear or feel from my side,

Here is the irony of the story,
Where a person from the 3rd planet of the Solar System,
Writing about how I would see,
How I would hear,
How I would feel,
With 7.5 billion kilometers of distance,
You can only imagine and imply,
But what about seeing, hearing and feeling within the people in the 3rd planet?
Do you imagine and imply?
Or go directly and seek the truth?

Pluto
by Kevin Tang
2nd August 2015


No comments: