Friday, June 09, 2006

Feeling weird...

Phew~! Just came back from National Service and it was sure tense and tired there. But I really missed my friends back there. The experience will forever be remembered in my memories...
Well, just back from rural areas and now-back to the old busy days of the city. Just came back from the camp and I will go to a college near my home. Luckily I knew some fresh new friends and they really quite good. We immediately became a gang. But after a few days I sense something is going wrong between me and my new pals. There is a girl whom is very cheerful and open-minded when I first met her. Not long, she became cold, and started to avoid me. Weird? Well, I think having yourself exploit to a new environment where your old friends are not with you will be hazardous and may bring a failure friendship sice I am not a very good speaker.
Now, I finally understand that the world out there is opened to many complicated human relationships, not to mention the weird personalities of people. That why I am so eager to study psychology and I wanted to really understand why a person will behave or act like that. Maybe they are also afraid to get hurt out there, so they adapt themselves by changing their atitudes or act. But I seem to be a little over emotional when I meet such awkard situation.
In a nutshell, I hope she will accept me as a friend and that's all. I did not want her to have wild fantasies about my action and behaviour. I wish she could understand the voice inside my heart and don't treat me so cold anymore. That's all, be friends. I can't stand any longer when people gives me the look of hatred or discrimination. I also have my feelings. But if she continues like that, I have no choice but to just save myself from the psychological trap and don't think about it too seriously. So don't save me. Let the time prove everything.



This music video comes from the ex-M2M, Marit Larsen ( blonde hair last time )
New single entitled " Don't Save Me "
Enjoy~

No comments: