Sunday, June 11, 2006

Stranded in the field of emotions

Hmm, where am I? I'm clueless. I'm like marooned on an unknown place with nothing but only memories, the past that I feel anxious and unsecure. Am I just too sensitive or something else? This remains a mystery to me.
In the weekends, I spent my time watching concerts, enjoy world cup matches, surfing the web, eat, sleep and sometimes I just feel like singing a few songs I like. Walking in the crowd, I kept looking around at different kinds of people and sometimes I eventually imagine myself as that particular person in the crowd and try to see how they see me in their minds. Well, handsome? Tall? Arrogant? Or even look like a sucker. Although they won't say it out, you can still see it from their facial expressions. This is called nonverbal communication.
Actually, maybe they did not see us as in what we think. Sometimes we interpret a wrong facial expression and started to feel bad of ourselves. The most important is not what they say about us, is the way we interpret their opinions and views. If we interpret it as a positive factor, then hapy it is. If in the other hand, feeling down as we can be. So why we get frustated with other people's view anyway? They are not the one who can control our feelings or emotions, it is us, ourselves who determine what emotion should we go through. Take their opinions and if we are personally wrong, then change, what wrong with a change? It's we that what ourselves to improve, not that we turn over a new leaf just because for that particular opinion.
So, people, live your life to the fullest and be confident to yourself. Don't get easily beaten or discourage by just a person that may not understand you.

At the end, I would like to post up a few of songs. Hehe, I love these songs!!!
Jennifer Paige, " Stranded "


Garbage, " Cherry Lips "


LIVE FOR YOURSELF, DO NOT LIVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE

No comments: