Saturday, October 10, 2009

End of Spring Break

2 weeks of holidays is gone, just in a nick of a time.
Feel devastated that I barely even study or finish my assignments.
All I did was eat, sleep, movies and gaming.
Hopefully I can get my motivation back as soon as possible because it's gonna be a hectic month of crazy studies preparing for examinations...

Through the holidays, play is dominant than studies...
  • 26th Sept - Bizi's open house
  • 27th Sept - Performed in Sydney
  • 30th Sept - Kimian's open house & Mok's birthday
  • 1st Oct - Turana Parade visit
  • 2nd Oct - Ethics videos production, Uni Drive open house and art galleries tour
  • 3rd Oct - Mid Autumn Party @ Lydia's
  • 4th Oct - More work
  • 5th Oct- Dinner with GEN Education Agents
  • 6th Oct - Went library to start my assignments
  • 8th Oct - Dikir Barat BBQ Gathering
  • 9th Oct - Khai Chi's graduation party
  • 11th Oct - Australian BBQ Party @ Joanne's
Too much events happening, haha hopefully I'll feel bad soon and finish off everything and get through the examinations and have a well-deserved holidays.

At least I resurrected this outdated blog to make things sound nicer.
Gonna keep up the good work, gonna go eat breakfast/ lunch first although I woke up at 9.30am but always ended up having late breakfast...need someone with me to nag me =)

Hopefully...positively...someday

No comments: