Friday, October 23, 2009

Melancholy of a waiter

Been working at a restaurant since August 2008 as a waiter and it was really sudden last year when I decided to work which I kinda regreted but just gonna go with the flow.

The thing that I dislike is being the lazy stereotype in the bunch, I used to work so hard but then I've came to a point and realised, that I am here to study, not to earn bits of money.

But I was kinda relieved when they decided to use less of me, coz study is important and I don't want to risk my tuition fees over a few petty cash.

However, they started to call me and beg me to work now- which is like the most crucial season for examination preparations. But I think people are just being people (Refer to Little Pigeon)

Well, I will not give a damn soon, coz my finals are just 20 days away. My tuition fees surpasses most or all of the staff in the restaurant, so I am not taking the risk.Not gonna be a puppet anymore =)

Go 凯文!Fight the negativity and score!


No comments: