Monday, May 31, 2010

Kevin Tang- The Cut After The First [Original]



A song composed and performed by Kevin Tang.

Lyrics:-
This happened during high school,
When I confess my love to you.
You were with him~
And then after a year or two,
You came to me with tears and you,
Want to be with me~
And after a while you,
I don't know where have you gone to,
And when I searched, it was him with you.
CHORUS
Yeah~ The cut after the first,
Oh~ The cut after the first,
When they say (A song said),
the first cut supposed to be the deepest.
Mm~ The cut after the first (Now I realized)
Oh~ The cut after the first (It's just too late for me)
Well I think (To know that),
The cut after the first
The cut after the first is deeper

I don't know what to do
Why have you re-open my wound?
When I thought that you love me~

(Repeat chorus)

And the story ends,
You abandoned me.
Left me here alone with my fantasy.
Finally, the wound will start to heal,
And I'll forgive you.

Copyright Law Rights Reserved.
Thank you for listening to my first english composition.

No comments: