Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Kevin Tang- You're My Kind [Original]



2nd English song (Yet to be recorded due to exam season)
Composer: Kevin Tang
Lyrics: Kevin Tang

Sometimes I think that you're too kind,
Sometimes I think that I'm so blind,
to not think,
that you're one of a kind.

That night, I felt so out of line,
You came and said that I'll be fine,
Just be strong,
and I'll survive.

Telling me all your storyline,
Baking me treats that were so fine,
And yet,
I did not notice why~

CHORUS
#All this while I know I've been so blind,
To notice all the signs you left behind,
Maybe I'm outta my mind, my mind~

I don't wanna make or tell you lies,
I don't wanna hide my love inside,
I don't wanna lose you,
Be by my side~#

RAP
Hey girl, wasn't confident at first,
Didn't thought that we have the same thrist.
Hey girl, I'm about to burst,
Follow me to the end of the universe~

Repeat #CHORUS#

Together hand in hand we'll be just fine,
I promise that for you, I'll sacrifice,
I just wanna let you know,
You're my kind~
Oh, yeah, you're my kind~

1 comment:

andrew ter said...

nice, waiting for ur new song.. gambateh...