Monday, June 07, 2010

Dream #01- A tested situation

Dreams for me have been a relevant topic in my life.
Since childhood, dreams are often made memorable, even after waking up.
But this is the first time I would like to share it on my blog...and more yet to come.

Dream #01 [07 June 2010]

Is it me or I feel insecure?
It started with me, going to an examination, and I was kinda panicky and stressed out.
At the exam hall, it seems that they have ran out of exam rooms and I was told to wait.
So, I went to a bookstore nearby, a mysterious and pleasant one, with a pretty shopkeeper.
There were books, toys, unusual gadgets and lifestyle items.
What I remembered holding is a blue purple voluptuous rabbit wizard artifact.
The shopkeeper looked worried as I picked it up, but I thought she was just worried of me breaking it and nothing else. It was glittering as I hold it up, I thought it was a music box or a good luck charm.
To my amusement, I asked her about the price and she mumbled,
"Once broken, considered sold..."
She smiled seductively, as I place the artifact back to its place. Telling her that I wasn't intending to buy it anyway.

Just at that moment, some of my course mates came into the shop discussing about the exams...so I left and went back to the exam hall to see if I'm going in next.
To my delight, I was told to come in tomorrow instead and they've booked me in as well.
I find it weird at first, thinking since when do students need to make a booking for examination spots?

So, I went back home, wondering why...but not for long, I was lost in a pile of books instead of thinking about that.
Tomorrow comes and I went for the exams...and to my surprise, the exam coordinator told me that I've already taken my test yesterday and even for today, my spot is already been filled by myself...
I didn't believe it and went into the exam hall to see it for myself, and there it was...another me sitting for the exams...at that moment...I blacked out...

In the dark, I heard a chime...and I remember I've heard it somewhere...I woke up and saw myself, but it was just a reflection on the mirror ceiling. Then, my phone rang and a girl's voice said...
"Remember to take your medicine..."
As the sunlight barges into my room, I am awake in reality...


1 comment:

慶天 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.