Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kevin Tang- I'm Sorry [Original]

This song is partly written in the train journey after exams, kinda feel obligated to apologise to myself for not remembering anything necessary to fill in the exam paper...
And I completed the other half at Macquarie Library during study breaks.
Lyrics and Composed by Kevin Tang
White clouds,
Blue skies,
Wonder if they collide?
My heart,
Still burns,
Looking into your eyes.
Following the pace of your heartbeat,
Trying to complete your incomplete,
I'm weak,
Couldn't see,
The grey clouds coming...
Pouring...
CHORUS
I'm Sorry~ So sorry~
Don't leave me~ (Believe Me~)
My honey~ So sorry~
Come to me~ (Be with me~)
White sounds,
Dark nights,
Wonder if that I'm fine?
My heart,
Still yearns,
Analysing my lies...
Following the pace of my heartbeat,
Trying to complete my incomplete,
In defeat,
Couldn't see,
The front door shutting...
Thinking...
Repeat CHORUS
I'm so confused.
Why had you refused?
Repeat (CHORUS)
I'm sorry...(x3)
END (Fade out effect)

No comments: