Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Kevin Tang- Train Story [Original]

After the insanely bullcrapping second examination, I decided to leave this sad place and this was written on the train journey, from Newcastle to Eastwood.
Lyrics and Composed by Kevin Tang
Going through the traffic lights,
Looking at the clear blue sky,
Came across you,
Caught my eye,
You're so fine,
I'm mesmerised.
Goodbye~
The story ends here,
coz it's not my stop.
Yellow leaves were blown outside,
Sunlight shined on something fine,
There you were,
Caught my eye,
Looked so hot,
No faulty spots.
Goodbye~
The story ends here,
coz it's not my stop.
Travel into the tunnel,
All I can see is me by the window,
How I wish that I could meet 'you'.
Just randomly would be so good,
At least I could start something new.
A ray of sunlight bursting in,
A trance in heaven rushing in,
Time to get down,
It's my stop.
Saw 'you' there,
without a doubt.
Oh My~
I didn't thought that,
this'd be my last stop...
I wanna tell you,
...stranger,
Don't think I'll deny that
You're my kind~
END

No comments: