Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dysphasia

At the crack of the day,
I woke up from my deepest fantasy which felt so real.
Makes me wonder where to draw the line between reality and fantasy.
Haven't been sleeping well recently, just couldn't...

It must be the weather?
It must be the university workload?
It must be the incompetence of fulfilling studies?
It must be the social relationships?
It must be the environment?
It must be?
It's funny about the contradictory of having such a strong
definite word with a question mark.

I really want to do well.
I really want to excel.
But how can I do well?
When I fell into the deepest well,
Will I still stay and dwell?
Or release myself from this lazy cell.
Only me myself can tell,
Only me myself can ring the bell,
That brings the goodness of heaven to hell.

Tomorrow's a better day?
Let's hope so...
To be discovered...

No comments: