Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've Heard Those Songs

From Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,
it shines for A Whole New World,
while My Heart Will Go On.
Even after The Day You Went Away,
From the Bottom of My Broken Heart,
I would still like to Thank You,
coz you made me Stronger.

Moving into being a Teenage Dirtbag,
Sometimes,
I feel Barenaked,
I feel Stranded,
just Try Again and again to be a Survivor.
In the end,
it can be Complicated,
Just Like A Pill,
it can be Crazy,
but it Showed Me The Meaning of Being Lonely,
and guided me to the Way Back Into Love.


Eventually,
I was Torn and Hurt,
Occasionally I get Breathless,
being a Lovefool,
thinking Love Don't Cost A Thing,
when All I Have was Love.
Nobody Wants To Be Lonely,
At the End of The Day,
it's okay to do Something Stupid,
All You Wanted was somebody who cares.

Underneath Your Clothes,
Under the Surface,
When You Say Nothing At All,
feels like Flying Without Wings,
shouting I'm Like A Bird internally.
If you can Break The Ice,
And see From The Inside,
Ignoring all the Wrong Impression,
You're my Hero.


21/10/10
Can I go now?
If Tomorrow Never Comes...Don't Save Me
Addie

No comments: