Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kevin Tang - Dedicated To You [ORIGINAL]

Always feeling musical during assignment or exam periods...
This time I wrote a song, "dedicated to you"

Song title: Dedicated to You
Lyrics and composed by Kevin Tang

The sun's shining on me
It tells me to breathe
It knows that I can't say THAT out loud to you

PRE-CHORUS
You know that I'm introverted
Sometimes think that I'm perverted
So I wrote you this song
Hope you'll know
Wish you'll know
My feelings (affections) for you

CHORUS
I miss (need) you I want (love) you
That's what I'll do
To the East (North) To the West (South)
I'll go for you
All I need (wish) All I want (hope)
is you by my side
Oh how I wish that I'm with you
Oh I just want to be with you

The moon's glaring at me
It's so hard to believe
Time passes so quick and I haven't say THAT in awhile

Repeat (PRE-CHORUS)
Repeat (CHORUS)

This song is dedicated to you
You know who you are
So I don't have to say directly to you

Repeat CHORUS

What I've written just for you
Is my way of saying that
I'm glued~
#END

No comments: