Sunday, July 22, 2007

Alaka-Exam

Review of my 1st University Examination Days12th June, my first exam-English paper. I thought there was nothing much to study on that, but the examination really surprised me. 2 short hours to finish 16 pages of questions?!  
Why is it so crude? I can slightly feel hard on my chest, it was so hard to endure the 'pain' on the chest. 

15th June, Mathematic exam. So easy!!! Full marks acquired! 

18th June, Chemistry test, Fair enough, nothing that I didn't know came out, relief! Maybe just loss a few marks on Limiting reagents. 

20th June, Health studies exam, my favourite subject. I thought I can score well in this paper. Once I got the paper, I was like, ooo, so easy, then I started answering the questions. But unaware of the time, which is going to end soon, I left about 4 sub-questions undone! Quickly finish some that I manage...sob, so disappointed! The pain on my chest started again, dementia! Everybody's face was grinning, only me...they say you should do it in point forms, which most of them I written in essay form! 

So overwhelmed by the dementia, went home and took a nap~ Try not to think so much about it...


No comments: