Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fear

Fear is an emotional response to a perceived threat or harm.
Everyone has a specific stimulus to trigger fear and anxiety attacks.
The amygdala is responsible for the pathophysiology of fear,
wahaha medical student syndrome...
What's mine? Hmm...
I think I might be fearless hahaha

Go on, grill me all you want, I might be scared of something...
I am a human being after all...
SIGH~
No...I wished I wasn't hahaha

Computer: What animal do you fear the most?
Umm, those that can gobble me up...

Computer: What activity do you fear the most?
Diving in a dark cold deep sea...

Computer: What people do you fear the most?
Murderers

Computer: What do you fear the most emotionally?
When mistakes are irreversible...

Computer: What was your biggest fear you had ever experienced?
Dealing with the Ouija board and the night after that

Computer: Do you still fear your fears?
......I
.......can't...?

To be continued...

No comments: