Sunday, November 07, 2010

Au Revoir

Goodbye to the innocence,
Goodbye to the simplicity,
Goodbye to the naivety,
Goodbye to the purity,
Goodbye to the sincerity,
Goodbye to the insanity,

All was forced out as the hand of the clock moves on,

What's next?

Goodbye to the happy family,
Goodbye to the wonderful school life,
Goodbye to the puppy first love,
Goodbye to the flexible gymnast,
Goodbye to the nerdy geek,
Goodbye to the quiet kid,
Goodbye to the acne and zits,

How do I grief when there's so much things to bid farewell to?

Well, actually, underneath all that,
These are still within me,
And using it to build a better life
Ahead.

So,
Au Revoir,
Goodbye to You...


Although I'm no good in goodbyes, but I'll bare with it.
Isn't that what everyone's going through?

P.S Wishing myself all the best in exams
Addie

No comments: